We at Floral Park Soccer are pleased to announce that registration for the Spring 2021 Intramural League and registration for Spring Junior Clinic will open on January 19th, 2021 and close February 28th, 2021.
The Spring 2021 season will run for 8 weeks from March 20/21 through May 15/16.
- Age: Nursey through Kindergarten
- Run by professional trainers from New York City Football Club
- There is a 32 player cap for each of the 3 sessions (nursery, pre-k, kindergarten) so NYCFC can adhere to CDC and state guidelines as they pertain to Covid-19.
These spots will be filled on a FIRST COME FIRST SERVE basis!!
Only children that live within the Floral Park Bellerose Elementary School District are eligible to participate in the Junior Clinic.
Boys play Saturday mornings
- Nursery: 8:45-9:30AM
- Pre-K: 9:45-10:45AM
- Kindergarten: 11AM-12PM
Girls play Sunday afternoons
- Nursery: 12:00-12:45 PM
- Pre-K: 1:00-2:00 PM
- Kindergarten: 2:15-3:15 PM
Clinic Price $130.00. This is the rate for 1 child for ONLY the SPRING 2021 Season.
Intramural League: Registration for NEW Spring players
Only children that live within the Floral Park Bellerose Elementary School District are eligible to participate in the Intramural League.
- 1st Grade through 7th Grade
- Boys play Saturday mornings
- Girls play Sunday afternoons
- Intramural Price $100. This is the rate for 1 child for ONLY the Spring 2021 season.
IF YOU PLAYED INTRAMURALS IN THE FALL 2020 SEASON YOU DO NOT NEED TO REGISTER AGAIN
You MUST register NO LATER than SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 28th.
You will not be able to register past this date!!
The safety of our players is and will always continue to be our top priority. We will be following all social distancing and COVID-19 protocols as set forth by the CDC and the New York State Department of Health. More information on this will be available as we get closer to the start of the season.
Multiple child registration discount at checkout:
- $30 off for 2 children
- $60 off for 3 children
- 4th child is FREE!
Please feel free to contact us at any point if you have any questions or concerns.